ISO 9001 2008
ISO 9001(QMS-Quality Management System)
ISO 9001 enables organizations of any type and size all over the world to deliver products and services meeting the requirements according to the international state of the art. Documented quality management systems also serve to increase customer satisfaction and improve the internal processes. All over the world, more than 1,110,000 organizations have already faced the challenges of this International Standard.
ISO 9001:2008 is an internationally recognized standard for Quality Management Systems (QMS). It provides a framework and principles for your company to ensure that the common sense approach to running your business in a consistent manner to achieve customer satisfaction. ISO 9001 is suitable for any organization that wants to improve its operation and is managed, regardless of size or sector. However, the best returns come from companies who are ready to take it throughout the organization rather than individual sites, departments or regions.
The ISO 9001:2008 Standard is based on below mentions eight quality management principles:
- Customer focus
- Involvement of people
- System approach to management
- Continual improvement
- Factual approach to decision making
- Mutually beneficial supplier relationships
Advantage of ISO 9001:2008 Certification
- Provides a systematic and visible to the continuous improvement of performance.
- Edges over competitors who do not have accreditation.
- Increase customer satisfaction and international recognition.
- Operation structure of the organization to achieve the desired results.
- Creates the brand of the organization.
- Helps increase efficiency in the organization.
- Improving the coherence of higher education service and product quality levels of customer satisfaction.
- Improved productivity, improved customer perception and cost savings
- Improved communication effectiveness, morale and competitive advantage with job satisfaction increased marketing and sales opportunities.
Why Choose Worldwide Standard Certifications (WSC)for Quality Certification?
Worldwide Standard Certifications (WSC) offers certification/registration services for Quality Systems as per ISO 9001:2008, besides offering a range of other services like certification of Environmental Management Systems as per ISO 14001:2004, Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) management system as per OHSAS 18001:2007 , Food Safety Management Services (including HACCP) as per ISO 22000:2005.
Worldwide Standard Certifications (WSC) is a fast growing certification body possessing highly skilled and experienced human resources dedicated to provide quality services to our clients for achieving excellence in business.
Worldwide Standard Certifications (WSC) has the distinction of being one of the few independent, impartial, certification body providing most reliable & economical certification for all scopes in India, which h means we can handle work of all most all categories and diverse industry types
Worldwide Standard Certifications (WSC) provides value for money to the client. Our essential focus area is value assurance for the client, which means that we work proactively with our clients to identify and deliver value for them and their customers while at the same time ensuring compliance with the relevant international standards. We offer a competitive fee structure and we are highly cost-effective.
Worldwide Standard Certifications (WSC)has a global presence. Expanding our services in Europe , Asia pacific , Africa etc .
WSC believes in a Professional approach, which is blended with specific industrial & auditing experience.
WSC's process approach based assessment prevents lapses of client systems, boosts employee's morale, better customer confidence and ultimately ensures effectiveness of the management system.
ISO 9001:2008 Registration Process: Our Methodology
At Worldwide Standard Certifications (WSC) our methodology for ISO 9001:2008 registration/certification consists of the following steps:
- Signing of Contract
- Pre-audit (optional) to identify gap analysis of your current position against the standard
- Phase I Audit – Documentation Review
- Phase II Audit – Initial Certification Audit
- Issuance of Certificate
- Surveillance Audits to ensure maintenance of system and continual improvement
- Re-certification through full audit after 3 years for continual assessment.