WSC is an independent, impartial, certification body which provides management system certification in the field of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 22000, ISO 27001 certification services worldwide. WSC provides ISO 9001 (QMS), ISO 14001 (EMS), OHSAS 18000, ISO 22000 (FSMS) in compliance with the ISO (International Organization for Standardization, Switzerland) and IAF (International Accreditation Form) standards.
WSC uses the internationally recognized requirements designed by International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and International Accreditation Forum to ensure the independence of the processes and to avoid potential conflict of interest or bias.
WSC ensures its compliance with ISO / IEC 17021:2011, ISO 22003:2007 and ISO Guide 65 to certify its valuable clients. Certificates are granted after non compliance has been corrected.
WSC ensures its technical compliance in relation to management system certification and its economic, social and environmental impacts in different stages of processing in line with the ISO endorsed standards.
WSC Auditors are meeting ISO 19011:2002 criteria for quality and environmental and other management system certification to offer high professional and competent assessment services.
- ISO/IEC 17021:2011 – certification bodies conducting audit
- IAF MD 1 : 2007 - certification for multiple sites
- IAF MD 2 : 2007 - transfer of certification of management system
- IAF MD 3 : 2008 - advanced surveillance and recertification
- IAF MD 4 : 2008 - use of computer assisted auditing techniques
- IAF MD 5 : 2009 - duration of QMS and EMS auditing management systems.